CF,
...nuke this very important discussion? What are you a nut? [img]eek.gif[/img]
I dont think anyone should hide their heads either, just saying how much I hate politics and politicians. I dont trust any of them.
CF,
...nuke this very important discussion? What are you a nut? [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pit Bulls?? [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by chaserfan:
yeah, but they are really blatent about it. and they'll fuck anyone over to serve their own needs, and I dont think all of us would do that.
well hell yeah I'm a nut!!! you havent figured that out by now!?!?!
CF,
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...that's exactly why you need to speak up and be heard! [img]wink.gif[/img]I dont trust any of them.
We are a nice disfunctional comunity [img]tongue.gif[/img]
NARF !!!!
...nut! [img]wink.gif[/img]
With Bush as President we will not sit back and wait for attacks to happen....we have to be pre-emptice in this post 9/1 world. The opposition to President Bush, John "Flipper" Kerry just said recently he favored a more appropriate, gentler war on terror....and also said in so many words, we shouldn't do antyhing unless something happens....guess what...? It already did, on 9/11/01....I still remember....seems too many have forgotten.
Afghanistan and Iraq are just the beginning....they are the 2 countries that were the biggest threat to us whether it being harboring/training terrorists or having/developing/using WMD....we had to go into both places and we did....I applaud the President for standing up for what he believes in, even if isn't what may be "popular" at the time unlike his counterpart in the upcoming election who bases his whole platform on daily opinion polls....Kerry actually said he was for bringing troops home from all over the world....7 days later Bush unveiled his plan to bring thousands of troops home from all over Europe, Asia and the rest of the wrold....guess what, Kerry then opposed it....Bush is the right man for the job at hand....end of story.
I thank all the soldiers who are currently in over 30 different countries in the world defending freedom and fighting terrorism....and I especially thank those that paid the ultimate price and I hope their families know it was not in vein.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...that's exactly why you need to speak up and be heard! [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">what so I can tell one of the other liars and crooks that will become corrupt once they take the others place? Hell I've seen it in just the politics of a fireboard and fire dept. they ALWAYS become corrupt when they get power, they ALWAYS play favorites and you can NEVER trust a single one of them. the only honest politician is one that never makes it in politics.Originally posted by StV:
CF,
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> I dont trust any of them.
I think the whole point of the intention of the thread is lost and it will undoubtably lead to an argument as political debates always do on toy boards. In fact, I'm getting pissed right now.
Bookmarks